Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Blockbuster 2009



"Fantastic storyline. Captures the very essence of man's inner emotions!"
Times Magazine

"This movie is so good that I watch it with Michelle every night before I go to bed"
President Obama

"Beautifully done. Thumbs up to Hanng Lee for yet again another outstanding breakthrough!"
People's Magazine

"If this doesn't win the Oscar, neither should Slumdog Millionaire"
Herald Tribune

"Definitely the best movie of all time. Meaningful, touching, heart warming, hilarious and without a doubt captivating!"
Hollywood E!

"Hanng Lee is the only director I take my hats off to."
Steven Speilberg

"I am no match for Hanng Lee"
Ang Lee






PS: PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. THIS STUNT IS STRICTLY PERFORMED BY EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment